July 15, 2007

Rebuttal from Claude (ooohhhhhh and He is Pissed!)

Oh my stars, my ears ache! The abuse I had to endure yesterday, after coming home from the market and having to relay my conversation where blasphemous statements were heard, like "Claude's finished, he's done, he's like Cher!" and "Nobody knows him, he should hang it up". I mean, it was all I could do to keep tabs of the former celeb list he was getting compared to, names like Barry Manillo, and Chachi. Oh wait a minute, didn't I see a reality TV show starring Scott Baoi just last night? Ummm, so, right then and carry on. And it's just a matter of time before we hear about Cher making a million on eBay, selling her locks or leather ass chaps.

So we did have round two conversation, where I tried my best to rebut for Claude. He was beside himself, drowning in sorrows that were only just setting in. And, then snap! The worst of the celeb comparisons yet, "He's like Britney".

Good god dang! I aint got no rebuttal on that one. Claude's down for the count now, KO.

If you want to send Claude a kind note, the Comments are now open. Peace out, MDG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the fact that no one has come to Claude's defense PROVES how done he really is - maybe you need to get a cabbage patch kid to replace him?
And who the hell can read the letter in the word verification block?

m d g said...

Dang! I mean, I do my BEST to defend Claude, but for GOD SAKES ALIVE MAN, he is only 2 inches tall.

I'm with you on the word validation block, word.

Anonymous said...

More proof that Claude is a nobody - no one else commented and now the blogger has resorted to reporting about computer junk. Guess the interest in Claude is absolutely zero AND the MDG will soon be reporting about the meal at the new Wendy's. Too baddd.

Anonymous said...

now now. claude is simply going to have to check in to gosnold and get a life-makeover and rebound back into society just about when things start getting big again with Paris h. it is all about marketing properly my dear!

in other news, when will you be reviewing special fav's that are appreciated by the local native or dues paid/enough time spent to appreciate year 'round washashores? in particular... do you find cobies to be of any interest? what about the status of the cocktails at beachcomber as compared to the past years? what places have games to entertain adult young at hearts (and no, not ricks please or the like)? what is your take on having a mcdonalds replace wendys on the circle in orleans? pure hypo there. miss the dq that was also near the wendy's in o-town? come on now?