June 16, 2007

Open Letter to Claude Fans Everywhere

Ever since Claude's been on the wagon, he's been working on honing his multifarious other habits, and hobbies too. The following letter is from Claude, who asked to not be photographed for this article, as he hasn't fully recovered from the Jackson incident.


Open Letter to Claude Fans Everywhere:
Yo! What up homies? So I need your help here, as recently I've been on lock-down. I can't get at no booze here, and the shakes have come and gone already. To illustrate just how much I've learned and grown from this wagon crap, I wrote this poem:

I've been thinkin'
This not drinking'
Things for the birds

My brains achin'
I'm not fakin'
Lock-downs a turd

Rehabs for the dogs
Lilo's an f-n hog
I want my booze!


SOS,
Claude


Note: Claude asked me to clarify for some of my readers who aren't in the know, Lilo is Lindsay Lohan. He said if you weren't hip to that, you should really be spending more time on this web site. Peace out.